Portal Home > Knowledgebase > Softaculous > How to Setup and Use the Concrete5
How to Setup and Use the Concrete5
Concrete5 is a powerful open source CMS script. Concrete5 functions are similar to wiki software, since this script allows visitors to edit content directly on page, without the need to login into administrative backend. Areas that can be edited are defined in concrete5 templates. You can easily install concrete5 using Softaculous auto-installer script.
1. Login into your cPanel account
2. Locate and click "Softaculous" icon
3. Use search box in the upper right corner to find concrete5 by entering keyword "Concrete5"
Or click on Portals/CMS category on your left and locate concrete5 in the list
4. Click on blue "Install" button in the upper right corner
5. Follow install steps and press "Install"
Add to Favourites Print this Article
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution